INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON INTEGRATIVE SALMONID BIOLOGY (ICISB 2016)
PUERTO VARAS, CHILE
April, 24-27, 2016
Deadline for Abstract Submission: 14th February 2016
The ICISB 2016 organizing committee invites you to submit high-quality papers for poster and oral presentation on the following topics
- Productive and biological implications of the Atlantic salmon genome
- Genomes of related salmonid species
- Breeding, QTL mapping and genomic selection & traceability
- Physiology, nutrition and interaction with pathogens
- Environmental and conservation biology of wild salmonids
- Life history, molecular ecology and evolution of salmonids
Authors should submit their abstract as a Word file (.doc or .docx ) attachment along with their registration form by e-mail (email@example.com).
1.- TITLE IN CAPITAL, BOLD LETTERS (FONT SIZE 13), CENTERED
2.- Presenting author’s name, Second author’s name, … and Last author’s name (Doe, J., Perez, J and Smith, K.)
3.- Author’s affiliation, City, Country.
4.- e-mail: Presenting author’s e-mail address
5.-The abstract should be written in font size 12, justified and single spaced. Maximum length 250 words.