Research Fellow Position
Laboratory of Dr. Felipe Court and Center for Integrative Biology Universidad Mayor (Campus Huechuraba, Santiago, Chile).
We are seeking a highly motivated and creative individual to join the Center for Integrative Biology, Universidad Mayor, to support research activities.
Topic and keywords: neurodegeneration, ageing, neuroimmunology, Parkinson disease.
- PhD (molecular, cellular) in Life Sciences or related disciplines
- Publication record in peer-reviewed journals
- Strong ability to work in a research team
- Prior experience in the use mouse models and neuronal cell culture is a plus
- A competitive compensation package at an excellent level with full time indefinite contract
- State of the art research facilities
Starting Date: January-March 2023 (other starting dates can be discussed)
To apply send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Cover letter
- Detailed CV
- Contact details for three references
For more information, feel free to contact email@example.com
Information about the Lab and the Center: