- The project “TROP-ICSU: Trans-disciplinary Research Oriented Pedagogy for Improving Climate Studies and
Understanding” is presently run and supported by IUBS.
- The project has collected, collated and developed over 280 Teaching Resources, which soon across 10 disciplines.
- In partnership with Climate Change Education Futures in India, in association with Oxford University, TROP ICSU conducted a survey of approximately 500 educators in India and in-depth audio interviews with 50 educators.
- Monash Climate Change Communication Research Hub joined hands with TROP ICSU as a partner, in February 2021.
MCCCRH is an Australian research entity, bringing the research resources of a university to climate communication.
- The project team mentored 6 students as project interns in 2021.
- The following events have been:
- Online Session at “International Conference for Nature and Natural Resources Conservation- Towards 2030 and beyond”, August 2021 at Sharm-El-Sheikh, Egypt, organized by Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, Egypt and Academy of Scientific Research and Technology, Egypt.
- Online workshop on “Effective Education for Long-term Sustainable Solutions to the Problems of Air Pollution”, in August 2021
- Mentoring Session for the teachers from Sri Venkateswara College, Delhi University, India:
- online workshop cum Faculty Development Program for the teachers of Delhi University, India on 26th August 2021
- Online TROP ICSU Workshop oriented towards «Digital Pedagogy & Climate Change Education across Disciplines» for teachers of Delhi University, India, on 28th August 2021
- ‘tickLinks’ by Open Links Foundation, in partnership with TROP ICSU conducted an online contest ‘SHARE YOUR BEST’, for the teachers teaching Science, Maths and English for Std 4-6 and Std 7-9, on Earth Day, 22 April 2021.